The University offers admission to post graduate programme- One year LL.M. through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) on merit basis. For queries, you may write to email@example.com
5. All CLAT 2020 related notifications are available here.
4. Regular LL.M. is offered in the following specializations: (a) Corporate and Commercial Laws (b) Constitutional and Administrative Laws, and (c) Maritime Law.
3. Eligibility criteria for admission is as notified by CLAT Consortium.Click Here.
2. Reservation policy of the Government of Maharashtra will be followed.
1. All programmes are full time and residential.