For the Academic Year 2018-19, admission to undergraduate programme – 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B (Hons.) and one year LL.M at Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai is held through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) on merit basis.
1. Eligibility criteria for admission shall be as per CLAT 2018.
2. Reservation policy of Government of Maharashtra will be followed.
3. All programmes are full time and residential.
- Download MNLU Mumbai CLAT 2018 E-Brochure click hereClick here
- Full list of reserved categories of Maharashtra Click here
- Admission Notification for CLAT 2018 Click here
NRI Admission Notification click here:
Notification and application form for J & K Residents click here:
Revised Admission Flow Chart for Academic Year 2018-19 click here:
Admission Notification (Provisional) click here:
Notification of Shortlisted Candidates for Personal Interview and Verification of Documents (FN/NRI/NRI Spons.) click here:
Refund Policy click here:
Notification of application for B.A LL.B (Hons.) programme under Jammu & Kashmir category click here:
Admission Notification against Vacant Seats 05072018 click here:
Notification Second Merit List (NRI/NRI Sponsored category) click here:
Notification Merit List Against Vacant Seats for B.A.,LL.B(Hons) & LL.M course dt 10.07.2018 click here:
Admission Notification (Second Call) Against Vacant Seats for B.A.,LL.B(Hons) & LL.M course dt 14.07.2018 click here:
Second Merit List against vacant seats (LLM) 16072018 click here:
Second Merit List against vacant seats (B.A.,LL.B) 18072018 click here:
First Merit List against vacant seats (LLM) 18072018 click here: