The Centre will be pivot for discussion, training and research in areas of Commercial Laws and allied areas.
Objectives of the Centre:
To provide an environment of debate, discussion, research and training in Corporate Law and the areas intertwined with it by bringing together academicians, professionals, legal experts, economists, regulators, judges and students.
To discuss, debate & spread awareness about contemporary changes & challenges faced by different business in Indian & International Market.
Scope of activities:
- Research: To carry out research on regulatory & implementation issues;
- Training & Awareness: To provide training to students, executives of companies and academicians through panel discussions, roundtables, workshops, special lectures, seminars and conferences;
- Courses: to develop and conduct Diploma & Online Courses for students & academicians, lawyers & judges, Executives of Companies, etc.;
- Publication: To publish journals for research papers written by students, academicians and professionals, Online newsletter on Corporate issues by students and Text Books & Case Studies in respective areas.
- Collaborations: To collaborate with other national & international organizations/institutions/universities in academic and research matters for training, discussions and research purpose.
Prof. (Dr.) Dilip Ukey, Hon’ble VC, MNLU Mumbai
Dr. Kiran Rai
- Online Internship
- Online One Week Certificate Course on Competition Law from 7 – 13 December 2020.
- National Seminar on “Cartels & Competition Policy” on 12 December 2020.
- Certificate Course on Online Mergers & Acquisition (Feb-May 2021)
- Online Certificate Course on Competition Law (September 2021)
- P.G. Diploma on Insolvency & Bankruptcy Laws
- Offline Certificate Course on Competition Law ( 13 Dec – 19 Dec 2021)
- National Seminar on Competition Policies in India: Issues and Challenges (18 Dec. 2021)
REGULAR ACTIVITIES (On Demand)
- Training Programmes on Competition Law
- Training Programmes on Insolvency Laws
For any query/opportunity, write at firstname.lastname@example.org