LL.M (Professional) 2021-2022
About the programme:
MNLU Mumbai has floated LL.M. (Professional) a one year program and invites application for admission. LL.M. (Professional) Programme is unique and tailored to meet the needs and expectations law professionals who want to upgrade their knowledge but for personal or professional reasons, are unable to take a regiourus regular residential LL.M. program. Programme and Courses are devised to benefit and advance careers of law professionals.
The aim is to:-
(a) Impart Specialized Legal Training in functioning of law, compliances, Practices, Procedures.
(b) Provide students with multidisciplinary exposures to various laws of relevance in contemporary legal discourse. The lectures shall be delivered by expert, experienced and renowned practitioners, judges, academicians, professionals. The Programme is helpful to those preparing for competitive exams like JMFC; Public Service Commission’s etc. This degree may be considered for the purposes of internal growth by respective organizations as per their internal policies. Besides providing prospect for Continuing Legal Education the programme shall also give an opportunity to build a network of legal fraternity. Students of the programme shall be benefitted with Universtiy’s Library which is full of rich Online and Offline content.
Beneficiaries of the Programme:
Litigation lawyers, Consultants, Judges, Law Teachers, Attorney, Journalists, Legal
Professionals in Firms, Companies, Banks, PSU, MNC, NGO, etc.
1. A person who has completed his/her LL.B. (3 years or 5 years) and has been in service or had professional experience will be eligible to enroll for the said programme.
2. The students currently enrolled in the LL.M., Ph.D. or any other programme anywhere shall not be eligible to apply for the LL.M. (Professional) programme.
1. The admission shall be on merit basis, percentage secured by the candidates in their graduation/post-graduation shall be considered for the merit list.
2. Course Structure:
SEMESTER – I
* Law & Justice
* Alternative Dispute Resolution
* Information & Technology Law
SEMESTER – II
(Any 4 out of 14 Subjects)
* Company Law
* Merger & Acquisition
* Insolvency & Bankruptcy Law
* Labour Law
* Intellectual Property Law
* Taxation Law
* Financial Regulations
* Law of Specific Relief & Remedies
* Property Law
* Law of Evidence
* Code of Criminal Procedure
* Code of Civil Procedure
* Family Law
* Court & Litigation Management
Course Fees The fees for the one-year program is Rs. 60,000/-. The course fees may be paid in full at the time of admission, or in two instalments with the permission of Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor on a case to case basis. The admission fees of Rs.3,500/- is non-refundable.
The MNLU Mumbai admission rules in respect of LL.M shall apply to the refund policy of their course.
Download Application Form Click Here
Please download the Application Form and send it to email@example.com
LL.M (Professional) Team:
Course Co-ordinator :- Dr.Anand Raut
Course Assistant Co-ordinator :- Ms.Pooja Kulkarni